Bespoke Terms & Conditions
- The design remains the property of Síne Vasquez Jewellery and may be used in future designs.
- A deposit of 50% of total price must be paid before materials are sourced and work commences.
- For commissioned pieces, payment of both deposit and balance is made by bank transfer.
- Timeline from start of work (after design agreed, deposit paid and materials sourced) is usually 10-12 weeks. This may vary with a particular project and can be discussed at time of planning.
- Once the design is agreed and deposit paid, the design cannot be altered. If this occurs, the price and timeline agreed are subject to change.
- For rings, ring size must be provided before a quote can be given, as this will affect material costs. I can advise you on measuring this. You can read some tips on sizing here.
- For remodels using your own metal or stones, I cannot take responsibility for their Karat or quality, or for damage during the making process. For stones there is always a chance, although rare, that they may chip or break in the stone setting process. This is a risk that the client must take on and Síne Vasquez Jewellery cannot be responsible for.
- There is no return on commissioned pieces as they have been designed and made specifically to your requirements.
- Bespoke quotes/ invoices are valid for a 4 week period. Due to fluctuating metal and gemstone prices, if a deposit has not been paid in this timeframe a new quote/invoice may be issued.
- All pieces remain the property of Síne Vasquez Jewellery until full payment has been received.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist